Sign Language Facts and How to create Enamel Pins with it!
Did you knew that… after English and Spanish, American Sign Language is the third most used language!
As an example only in the United States this language it’s been used for over two hundred years.
American Sign Language complex language that employs signs made by moving the hands combined with facial expressions and postures of the body.
There are as many as 500,000 individuals that know and use American Sign Language on a regular basis.
Deaf History Month is observed from March 13th to April 15th every year.
Let’s check some things about sign language…
- Sign languages have their own grammar.
- People acquire sign language the same way that they do other spoken languages.
- One sign in sign language can have multiple meanings
- American Sign Language is considered a foreign language.
- There are about 6,000 different types of sign language.
Many ASL clubs and organizations exist throughout the world creating a solid connection between the hearing and the hearing impaired.
Custom lapel pins created in the shape of a sign allows these groups to communicate an idea or message to people without speech.
To order your own ASL lapel pins, contact GS-JJ through the free price quote form on our website, by emailing Info@GS-JJ.com, or by calling 1-888-864-4755 toll-free.
Use our minimum order of $99 and you can take include:
- Digital Proof
- No Tax and Duty
- Around 20 pcs
- Mold fee (We keep it for up 2 years)
ALL THAT FOR ONLY $99…. VISIT WWW.GS-JJ.COM OR OUR SOCIAL MEDIA